UPDATE CENTRAL

MIXMINISTRY UPDATE: Welcome to www.opmmixministry.blogspot.com!!!
Upcoming Event: The 1st MixMinistry Tutorials on Basic DJ Mixing

Friday, March 13, 2009

l2o1v1e presents Don't Make Me Over

I was pondering on making a tribute to the King of Pinoy Rap but I barely have any of his albums.
Besides everybody seems to be making one so I thought maybe I can just make one remix out of his tunes. I picked this one because of its beat, live sampling and scratches though I edited most part of it and added/extended a few more samples (from the other tracks sampled in the original version and other tracks by The Mouth himself). Also added some more instrumentals and samples (scratches, beats, piano and others). It was also requested by one of the members of a forum I rarely visit nowadays, though I don't know if he/she prefers the original track from Francis M's album entitled "Yo!". Anyway, hope you guys like this one. Oh, one more thing, it is interesting to note that this track of Francis M. samples the track "Suddenly Back To Me" by another famous artist who also passed away this year by lung cancer (if I'm not mistaken) and his initials are also with letters F and M (only the other way around), he is Mike Francis. Hmmm... Francis, what a coincidence. And today is Friday the 13th... And I'm no longer making any sense. Anyway, Rest In Peace Francis M. (and Mike Francis)!





Don't Make Me Over (l2o1v1e Remix)
Francis M.
click here to listen or download

0 comments:

Join Our Forums

Join Our Forums
Free Registration

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007